First Time Manager Training
Do you have big dreams of becoming a manager? You may already be responsible for supervising people but would like to be promoted into a formal management role? Perhaps you’re currently in a managerial position, but you have no formal training? If you want to reach your maximum potential and be a strong, positive leader, our training courses can help you take your career to the next level.
At Delphinium, we offer ILM Level 3 in Leadership and Management qualifications to those that want to move up and become successful managers.
Managers, when studying our ILM Level 3 courses, will:
- Increase their prospects of promotion
- Gain a range of key management skills
- Be able to put their new skills into practice immediately
- Build leadership capabilities
- Develop leadership skills using their knowledge, values and motivations
- Motivate and engage their team and manage relationships confidently.
Employers, when investing in ILM courses and qualifications for your existing or potential managers, your business will benefit from:
- Stronger working relationships
- Improved communication within your teams
- Highly interactive workshops increasing the likelihood of delegates applying what they have learnt
- Effective and confident first-line managers.
All of our ILM courses can also be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs
The ILM Level 3 in Leadership and Management course requires approximately forty hours of guided learning, and the qualification can typically be completed within 6 months.
If you feel this course is right for you or a member of your team, get in touch to discuss moving forward.
Enquire now via our website.