- This event has passed.
Management Essentials – 2 Day Course
September 12 @ 9:30 am - September 13 @ 4:30 pm
**DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR MULTIPLE BOOKINGS** Call 0161 949 9736 or email email@example.com for details.
Employees are often rewarded for their hard work with a promotion into a management role with no prior people management training. This two-day course is designed to provide managers with those essential skills to overcome the challenges that first time management brings and get the best out of your team.
The course is highly interactive and fun with real-life examples, providing delegates with ideas and skills that they can implement immediately.
What will the course cover?
- The difference between leadership and management and different leadership styles.
- Motivating for improved performance.
- Improving communication with others and building relationships.
- Time management and effective delegation.
- Understand how and when to adapt your leadership style.
- Understand how to identify what motivates people and create a highly engaged and motivated team.
- Recognise different personality styles and how you can adapt your communication style to build relationships and manage “difficult” behaviours and conversations.
- Understand how to manage your time effectively as a manager.
- Understand how to delegation effectively and overcome the barriers of delegation.
Who should attend?
Our Management Essentials course is designed for aspiring managers or anyone in a management role that has not received formal training in leadership and management.
- Personality Profile to help you enhance communication and relationships with others
- Course workbook and handouts
- Certificate of achievement
- 3 months additional online support
This is a 2 day course with each day starting at 9:30am and finishing by 16:30pm.
Members – £297 + VAT
Early Bird (expires 29th August 2019) – £497 + VAT
General – £597 + VAT
Call 0161 949 9736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book now.