- This event has passed.
Train The Trainer
3rd May 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Delphinium’s Train the Trainer course provides delegates with the essential knowledge and skills to become an effective trainer, whether you are responsible for the training of employees in-house or provide training as part of your client offering. It will assist you with the design and delivery of highly engaging training and provide you with tools and techniques for you to confidently provide training and to maximise the success of every training session.
Who Should Attend?
The course is suitable for anyone new to a training position, has been asked to take on training responsibilities, or anyone that is looking to improve on existing training skills. No prior experience is necessary.
- Understand how to set learning objectives and why it is important to do so
- Understanding different learning and training styles
- Understand the communication and presentation skills for effective training
- Appreciate the importance of effective questioning and listening skills to increase learning
- Consider and evaluate different visual aids to support your training
- Learn how to add fun and humour to enhance delegates’ learning
- Learn how to appear confident even when you don’t feel it
- Understand how to develop delegate participation
- Manage questions, difficult situations and difficult delegates
Format of the Programme
This is a highly interactive and practical training course starting at 9:30 am and finishing around 4:30 pm. Certificate of Achievement provided upon conclusion of the training.
Manchester City Centre
£247 + VAT
If you would like any additional information on this programme or any of our other training programmes, call us on 0161 949 9736 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.