- Have an increased awareness of your personal preferences, motivational drivers, emotional triggers and how these impact those around you
- Gain clarity on your personal vision, values and purpose
- Understand the importance of developing your Resilience as a manager and discover tools and techniques for creating your own wellbeing framework
- Learn how to build conscious and intentional relationships with your team, colleagues and customers for greater success
- Understand how to plan and conduct positive and effective conversations for improved performance
- Identify and understand the characteristics and attributes needed to be a great manager and leader
- Know how to develop a high performing team
- Feel more confident in discussing and facilitating the resolution of issues when they arise to prevent them from escalating into more complex problems
- Have a clear plan on how you can continue to develop your leadership and management skills.
Middle Manager Accelerator
The Middle Manager Accelerator is Delphinium's online development programme, where managers will accelerate their leadership and management skills over ninety days. As part of the Middle Manager Accelerator, you will study twelve topics across four core areas to help you accelerate your leadership and management skills. Remote learning materials will be released weekly via our online learning platform, followed by weekly group reflection sessions. You will also receive one to one coaching from an NLP and ILM accredited Coach, and a bespoke DISC personality profile to support your learning.
The Middle Manager Accelerator is suitable for anyone in a management role, regardless of the number of people you manage and those aspiring to become managers who want to develop their leadership and management skills.
The four core areas
What you will learn
By the end of the Middle Manager Accelerator, you will:
The online programme is made up of the following:
- Welcome and induction week plus twelve weeks of learning
- DISC personality profile
- Online learning materials including videos, webinars, practical exercises and other on demand learning materials
- Live weekly reflective learning and Q&A session
- One-to-one coaching sessions on completion of each core area
- Facebook group for continual peer to peer and trainer support
- Certificate of completion
- Graduation to Delphinium alumni.
Frequently Asked Questions
The learning materials are hosted on a learning platform, which you will be given access to once payment for the course has been received. Each week the learning material for the relevant module will be released for you to study prior to the reflection session.
We run the Middle Manager Accelerator three times a year in January, May and September. We are fully booked for May 2021. However, we still have places for the September 2021 and January 2022 cohort. Also, if you sign up for the September 2021 before 5pm on 30th June 2021, you will save £100 with our early bird offer.
You will struggle to find a programme that beats the Middle Manager Accelerator when it comes to supporting you with your studies. During the programme you will receive support in the following ways:
- Weekly live group sessions carried out by Zoom to further your understanding of the module topic, share your learning experiences with your fellow delegates and ask any questions you may have.
- Four one to one coaching sessions will an NLP and ILM accredited coach. A coaching session is arranged at the end of each core area to support you in applying what you have learnt and create a personal action plan to develop your skills further.
- Support from both your Coach and your fellow delegates in our Facebook Community Group.
- Unlimited email support from your Coach throughout the duration of the programme.
The one to one coaching sessions will be carried out via Zoom and will last for up 45 minutes. You will be asked to complete and return a coaching preparation form prior to the session to help you gain clarity on what you want to focus on during the session.
Should you feel that you require additional coaching support, either during the programme to expedite your development or after the programme to help you apply what you have learnt and develop your skills further, we will be more than happy to discuss your requirements with you.
Have you got a question that we haven’t already answered above? If so, get in touch and we will be more than happy to answer it for you.